Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Juanjo Oliva - Or how to be stunned


OH-EM-GEE ! I literally screamed when I saw this collection ! This is gorgeously gorgeous ! When you reach that level, you are not talking 'high fashion' but 'higher-than-the-sky fashion' !



So let me tell you about Juanjo Oliva. First of, he is an accomplished Spanish designer from Madrid. Meaning you must pronounce his name conveniently !
Alright so this afrolicious collection of his was presented at the Cibeles Madrid Fashion Week back in February, for this past Spring/Summer '10. I don't think this post needs much talking, so I'm going to let the pictures amaze you like they did to me. Check out the website for more wonders !






www.juanjooliva.com

3 comments:

  1. Damn it sa collection tue!!!!
    pk on peut pas trouver ca en magasinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, AFRICA is the FUTURE <3

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was to visit your blog. Such beatiful pics of your country which I have never visited. My blog includes art and photos of Finland. I’d be glad if checked them out. Autumn greetings from Markku Mäkelä, Finland

    ReplyDelete