Friday, December 10, 2010

Model Time !

I come across this poster everyday when taking the subway, and I wanted to know who these two men were. So there it is: I give you Armando Cabral (R) and his alleged brother (not sure about that at all).





Armando is a 28 years old Portuguese model who started his career in 2006. Yes, I said Portuguese, from Portugal. And yes, I saw his skin tone. But history has answer to that, and I'm not giving history courses, unfortunately.
UPDATE /!\ My best buddy W. just told me he was from Bissau Guinean descent. Here you go.

Anyhoo, this 188cm piece of dark chocolate modeled for the '06 S/S fashion shows of Louis Vuitton, Dior Homme and Thierry Mugler. He is now regularly featured in LV, Dries Van Noten, Calvin Klein and Ungaro shows.

Recently, he turned into a menshoe designer, creating his eponymous brand that is all about edge, class, colours, yet simplicity. I really really like it ! Peep it below.












http://www.armando-cabral.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment